MARSIC – Ship Emission Measuring Devices from SICK
Founded in 1946, SICK AG has more than 8,000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide and achieved Group sales of just under EUR 1.4 billion in 2016.
From factory automation to logistics- and process automation, SICK is one of the leading sensor manufacturers.
SICK has decades of experience in the development and integration of gas analysis and emissions monitoring. Furthermore, SICK offer comprehensive on-board measurement systems and has a long tradition within maritime applications. MARSIC therefore comprises proven technology, which has demonstrated its quality and reliability to the maritime industry all over the world.
MARSIC at a Glance
SICK offers two variants of MARSIC: MARSIC200 has a modular housing concept and is based on cold-dry extractive technology. MARSIC300 is available as a compact complete system, based on hot-wet extractive technology. Designed to be used aboard of ships, MARSIC has a minimum of movable parts to keep maintenance requirements and costs down.
- Especially developed for maritime use, rugged design and high level of measurement accuracy
- Very low measuring range for SO2 (0-30ppm)
- No need for expensive calibration gases thanks to certified internal calibration tool
- Up to 8 measurement points with just one analyzer (depending on application)
- Up to 9 measuring components at the same time: SO2, CO2, CO, NO, NO2. NH3, CH4, H2O and O2
- Fully Type Approved (Class and MARPOL) by DNV GL, ABS, CCS, NK and acc. to MED guidelines
- High levels of availability and reliability, low costs due to minimal maintenance requirements
- Global available service support and quick support with remote maintenance
Click here for Animation
Click here for Product Information