WE MAKE IT EASY
Baltec Marine is a maritime engineering company headquartered in Miami, USA with offices in Gdansk, Poland. Baltec is a subsidairy of Trident Marine Systems, one of America’s most respected and established maritime companies. Baltec Marine specializes in turnkey scrubber system installations, helping customers meet new IMO standards on global sulphur emissions. The Company has installed more than 120 scrubber towers, on time, to budget and with minimized vessel downtime.
As a part of a turnkey project, where we are the single point of contact for the entire project, Baltec Marine provides:
- Project management,
- Laser scanning,
- Feasibility studies,
- Detailed engineering,
- Class approval,
- Mechanical installation,
- All piping and electrical works,
- Integration with existing systems,
- Commissioning support.
Baltec Marine’s portfolio includes the biggest ship owners in the world, including Royal Caribbean International, Holland America Line, TT-Line and other major container shipping companies.
The Company is ISO 9001 certified, and works in compliance with marine and offshore regulatory bodies and conventions.
- OUTFITTER: Baltec Marine offers the complete outfitting solution to ships and cruise liners
- SPECIALIST: Baltec Marine offers extensive experitise in scubbers, boilers and ballast water treatment systems
- GLOBAL: Baltec Marine operates worldwide and has delivered 3500 jobs on time and to budget
- QUALIFIED: Baltec Marine’s 500-strong workforce are accredited by DNV-GL and Lloyds Register
- TRUSTED: Baltec is owned by Trident Marine Systems, one of America’s most established maritime companies