VDL AEC Maritime
Dutch company VDL AEC Maritime puts into practice over 20 years of experience in SOx scrubbing technology, including extensive research in emission and odour reducing techniques. We provide an all-inclusive solution: tailored design, engineering, manufacturing and installation for industrial and marine organisations.
Our first marine scrubber was installed in November 2013 and is fully operational since January 2014 on board of the m/v Schleswig-Holstein ferry Rødby – Puttgarden.
WHICH SCRUBBER WORKS FOR YOU
VDL AEC Maritime can outfit your ship with a closed loop, open loop and hybrid scrubber solutions. In each solution the PH, turbidity and concentration of PAH are measured in accordance with MARPOL Annex VI resolution MEPC.184 (59).
A VDL AEC scrubber is always tailor-made. The size depends on the maximum capacity of your engine, keeping the lowest energy consumption and lowest backpressure in mind. If space is limited, we can adjust the scrubber size.
VDL AEC MARITIME SCRUBBER FACTS
– Flexible design: scrubber can be installed in combination with all engine brands
– Durable and reliable design
– Tailor-made to your vessels in close cooperation with your engine staff
– Cost-saving solution (able to operate on HFO instead of expensive low sulphur MGO)
– Systems are in compliance with MARPOL Annex VI – MEPC 58 and 59
– Sulphur removal rate >98% (exceeding the IMO requirements)
– High reduction of particulate matter (PM)
– Low energy consumption
– Low maintenance
VDL AEC Maritime SOx SCRUBBING MADE SIMPLE
VDL AEC Maritime,
Flight Forum 567
5657 DR Eindhoven
Tel: +31 (0)40 8519015
Fax: +31 (0)40 4100115