The first EGCSA workshop of 2018 is taking place in New York!
This event is open to non-members.
Meet international suppliers of exhaust gas cleaning systems and associated equipment. Watch the presentations and take part in discussion and debate.
When: 27 – 28 February 2018
Day one 0900 – 1730
Day two 0900 – 1200
Where: Lexington Hotel, 511 Lexington Avenue at 48th Street, New York, NY 10017, United States
Non-member price: USD600/GBP400
Contact Don Gregory to attend
Tel: +44 (0)1784 481151
EGCSA workshops are interactive with questions, answers and debate during and after the presentations. It is intended that topics will include:
- EGCS – a perspective from an insurance provider
- An update on the IMO PPR 5 meeting, including actions from the papers on the ban of carriage of HSFO, accidental breakdown, sampling procedures, 2020 consistent implementation and the plans for correspondence groups and the intersessional meeting – Don Gregory, EGCSA
- The outcome of EGCSA/Euroshore water sampling campaign and proposals for a submissions to IMO – Mark West
- Latest update on bunker fuel demand in 2020 and forecast pricing – Dave St Amand of Navigistics
- A US perspective on the inspection and approvals of EGCS by the USCG.
- The current position of EGCS in the California fuels rules and the future developments of California Air Resources Board (CARB) with respective to air quality policies for OGVs.
- Cruise lines wash water sampling campaign. Outcome of the analysis data and plans for submission to the EU (to be confirmed)
- A Classification Society perspective on the approvals and survey experience of current EGCS in service and under installation – Lloyd’s Register
- EGCS installation experiences of a specialist survey and installation company – Baltec Marine
- Financing scrubbers (to be confirmed)