In October 2008 a small meeting in London resulted in the formation of EGCSA. The Association was quickly supported by other early manufacturers of scrubbing systems and the rest is history. EGCSA now represents the major Exhaust Gas Cleaning System suppliers, and its membership includes some of the very biggest suppliers of equipment to the global marine market. It is a key influencer to regulatory authorities and the forum for mutual development activities for its members.
A key objective for EGCSA is to develop and promote a high level of integrity and standards in exhaust gas cleaning, through knowledge transfer and interaction. Following a very successful event in Manhattan New York, this 10th anniversary workshop will continue this important work.
The EGCSA 10th anniversary workshop is open to non-members.
Meet international suppliers of exhaust gas cleaning systems and associated equipment. Watch the presentations and take part in discussion and debate.
When: 9 – 10 October 2018
Where: Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Bath Rd, TW6 2AQ
Non-member price: GBP500
Contact Don Gregory to attend
Tel: +44 (0)1784 481151
The Agenda so far – more to follow
- Euroshore member on port waste reception and the collection of sludge from scrubbers and other oily streams from ships.
- Legal aspects of the enforcement of MARPOL Annex VI regulation 14.
- Update on the IMO PPR intersessional meeting (July 9th to 13th)
- EGCSA PAH working group report
- Feedback on the future of the European Sustainable Shipping Forum (ESSF) EGCS Sub-Group